Friday, July 25, 2008

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Happy Friday, Bracketeers!!

What better way to spend a Friday afternoon at work than thinking about your Sunday morning alcohol intake?

With the new ban on blogging at work (I mean....) the frequency of my postings has definitely been hindered. But, this project is a work in progress of course, and it's going to be more of a meandering, lazy-river type path to the golden bloody mary at the end of the rainbow rather than a hardcore, strictly on schedule type of thing. I know you're all okay with that!

Anyway, updates on this end: We got a TON new bracketeers at the Silver Cloud expidition two weeks ago, and it was fantastic! Thanks to everyone who came out. Clearly, the inevitable finally happened, and I lost the score cards. I haven't given up faith yet, and since I know that they made it off the restaurant patio, I will keep the search going in my apartment. But it was a great day, and hopefully I'll be able to post about it soon. If not, we'll just have to go back there!

This Sunday, we will be visiting:

Rockit Bar & Grill
22 West Hubbard Street
12:00pm - NOON

With their Sunday tradition of live acoustic sets and $5 bloody mary bar, this one will be sure to please. Or, I hope it does - because I have not been blown away by any of the "best in the citys" so far!

Love & Libations,

Danielle

No comments: