Tuesday, May 20, 2008

To My Dear 100+ Bracketeers


While I hoped this would be a successful project on a small scale, I could never have anticipated the overwhelming amount of positive responses, suggestions, and feedback that I've received so far from the Bracketeers. Your input has been invaluable, and I'm sure will continue to be as we embark on this tomato-ey adventure together.


In fact, there have been so many suggestions from all around the city that I couldn't include each and every one. I will of course, list them all once the Bracket is official, so you can try them at your leisure. One certain King of Chili even submitted a picture, from Sobelman's Bar & Grill in Milwaukee, WI (above). Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Stay tuned for the final bracket, first contestant (which will be judged on Saturday, May 31), and rules/regulations.

Danielle


1 comment:

Unknown said...

this picture brings tears to my eyes.